Saturday, October 07, 2006

Do-si-do

Davin and I have been taking Tae Soo Do with Dr. Kutz for the last few months. The class meets Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:30 am in Multnomah's gym... it's probably the only thing that would get Davin out of bed that early. It's really a good workout, and it seems that after every class I have a new sore muscle. Today it's my abs. I could hardly sit up to get out of bed this morning. We are currently orange belts, and we're testing for yellow on Wednesday. I think we're ready. Our friend Dave got us involved in Tae Soo Do. He's a brown belt going for red next week. We're always trying to recruit people to join us. We commute to work with Aaron on most days and he may start coming in with us when we go to class. He thinks he's just going to go lift weights or something, but we've got plans to assimilate him! His wife calls it our Do-si-do class. This is different from your average dance. You get to use weapons!

No comments: