Friday, October 20, 2006

Manager of Married Student Housing

As of November 1st, my new title will be Manager of Married Student Housing. We will not have an Office Manager hired yet to fill my current job, so I will probably have a foot in each job for a little while. Hopefully the transition won't be too long or too stressful. Davin and I will be moving sometime in December once they get the house cleaned up and ready to go. We're really excited about this opportunity... and we're excited about saving a bundle on gas for our car! For now, our life is centered around these two blocks of Portland; we'll be able to walk to work, school, and church. We also look forward to hosting more parties and not having to worry about where everyone is going to sit. I will really enjoy the change of pace in my job. It will still be super busy at times, but I won't be tied to a desk, I can do laundry while I'm working, and I won't have to be on top of where all 12 people in Student Services are and what they're doing at any given time.

No comments: