Sunday, March 25, 2007

Out with the Red

So I decided to treat myself to a new do for my birthday. We colored my hair red in November which was fun, but now I was getting that lovely grow out look. Time to go back to something more natural. So I dished out the cash and 5 hours of my time last Saturday to get a color change and a weave. Putting the foils in my thick hair took forever! I looked like a strange Egyptian princess with a headdress on or something. In the end it was worth it. I love my new look! If you need a good salon check out Defining Image on NE Fremont. Ask for Tia. Everyone was super friendly and they really know their stuff. Their prices are reasonable if you don't need something major like a color change. I will definitely be going back... after I save up my money again.

No comments: