I haven’t been able to get many pictures lately because our camera is dying. Bummer! But here’s a cute shot of Desmond the other day. He loves to practice using those strong little legs.
He’s growing up so fast! Sometimes I want to freeze time so I have a chance to drink it all in. Some of the cute things he’s doing lately:
- Playing with his blinking
- Getting excited and wanting to touch the rose wreath every time we walk up to the front door
- Sucking the water out of his washcloth
- Refusing his bottle because he wants the banana (or whatever else) Mommy’s eating
- Lifting his arms when we’re about to pick him up