Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pool Party and a Big Red Ball

Desmond is doing much better!  Now we’re just dealing with normal stuff like teething.  Almost every afternoon we hit a rough spot around 4-5pm… too late for a nap, not quite ready for dinner, bored with all the normal toys, and really fussy.  I try to save an errand or two for late afternoon or we go on a walk to get out of the house.  My allergies aren’t liking the latter option lately, so earlier this week I bought a kiddie pool to help the afternoon fussies.  Desmond had a blast splashing around on the back patio.  Another day we ended up at Target and I got him a big red ball.  He loves it, as you can see, and I’m pretty sure he’s been saying “ball”… his first word!  (…other than “mama” and “dada” which seem to be said at random times so it’s hard to know when to count them as actual words he can say.)

IMG_4524 IMG_4561

No comments: