Sunday, October 11, 2009

Enjoying the Last Few Sunny Days

IMG_5351 IMG_5359 IMG_5366 IMG_5391 

During the late afternoon fussies, I’ve been taking advantage of the nice sunny weather.  It’s amazing how playing outside really helps!  Desmond loves to play in the “duht” with his “gucks” in I guess what you’d call our front yard. This has also been our time to practice obeying mommy by not wandering too far away.  The rain is coming later this week so I think we’ll take to puddle jumping very soon.

IMG_5405 IMG_5408

Friday I took Desmond to Laurelhurst park where we fed the ducks.  Desmond was somewhat interested, but ended up wanting to eat the bread himself.  He’s a boy after my own heart and chased after this squirrel for awhile though he couldn’t quite toddle fast enough to cause any real concern on the part of the squirrel.