Monday, November 01, 2010

The Loved Bay-deht

IMG_1808

Before Desmond was born I made him a blanket with lots of different textures because I thought he’d like the feel.  In this picture he is ten days old on his blanket.  He grew to love it and always sleeps with it.  I have to sneak it into the wash now and then but it’s showing wear.  Desmond likes to feel the corners and they’re getting holes.  I’ve been meaning to fix it, but now he falls asleep by finding two corner holes and putting his index fingers inside.  Once he was trying to get his finger into one of the corners that didn’t have a big enough hole yet and he said, “It’s not working.  Fix it?” so I helped him find a new corner with a bigger hole.  Now I’m not sure I should fix the holes because if I did then his blanket wouldn’t work right.