Sunday, November 19, 2006

Our New Old House

We hope to be moving in to our new house on December 9th. The house just needs to cooperate. It's old... I mean, it has lots of character! It actually doesn't look bad in this picture, but the basement has water issues, and most of the windows are literally falling apart. On Friday, I counted the work requests I have in for this thing, and there are 20. Yep, lots of things to fix before we can move in. I made sure to bake cookies for the work crew. I've been working from the main bedroom/office for the last couple weeks (windows to the right of the front door) and the house is starting to grow on me. It's much bigger than our little condo, so I have fun envisioning the parties we could host. It will be fun settling in to this new chapter in our lives.

1 comment:

LeRoy Lee said...

Such a small humble exterior holds a cavernous interior. We love your place and look forward to lots of happy times there. Here is wishing you happy unpacking. Hope Melissa is feeling better and your bathroom walls are sticking.