Friday, October 19, 2007

Disneyland - Day 4

Monday, October 15th was our last day in the park to pick up things we missed or wanted to do again. Here's a great shot the camera took of us on California Screaming. I love that roller coaster! This trip was Jeremy's first time experiencing roller coasters and he liked them, too, although you may not know it from this picture. We got a good laugh out of this one. Late that afternoon we took one last look in Adventureland to see if Indiana Jones was open, and it was! People said it had been shut down for at least a week, and I was bummed we wouldn't get to go on it. We hopped in line, and now the trip was perfect. I got to go on my favorite ride! I like this goofy picture of Jeremy in his new Indiana Jones hat while we waited in line. A closing shot of California decked out in candy corn. It was a great time! I'm sure this first family vacation to Disneyland won't be the last. We were happy although rubbing sore feet and longing for a long nap. It will take a few days to recuperate, but I look forward to sharing photos and watching the video to relive the memories.

No comments: