Friday, October 19, 2007

There and Back Again... A Studer's Tale

We've been planning this family vacation for about a year and a half. My Dad says the family hasn't taken a real vacation since 1986, so this is one for the record books. Dad hadn't been to Disneyland since 1964, and Mom and Jeremy had never been. Davin and I wanted to share this wonderful place with them, and simply have time to get away, forget about the stresses and hard parts of life, and just play! Plus we're always looking for a good reason to go back to Disneyland. We rented a 2007 Toyota Sienna which made all the difference in the world for traveling 1,000 miles down and 1,000 back. This van was perfect for accommodating 5 passengers and all our stuff. It was very comfortable and versatile with lots of different seat configurations. Can I just say, I love cruise control? I know that's not a new thing, but our car doesn't have it. I also got a kick out of the automatic sliding door that could open and shut itself. But who needs 15 cup holders? If you can't afford to fly your group there and back again... rent a Sienna.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

New car's are nice for traveling. You should check out our 15 passenger van. Probably not as nice as a brand new Toyota, but I like it.