Monday, March 31, 2008

Breaking a 4 1/2 Year Routine

Today is Davin's first day at work, and it's very lonely at the house without him around. :( Ever since we started dating in 2003 we've both worked at Multnomah, so we could connect at any time during the day, and we always had lunch together. Over the last few month's I've definitely been spoiled having him home with me all the time while he was job hunting. Now when I have a question (like I can't find the cell phone!) or something on my mind, he's not here to talk to. I can't even call down to his cube in IT because he's not there. He's a real business man working downtown now. I'm sure he'll get GoogleTalk up and running on his new work machine soon which will help a little. *Sigh* I guess I'll just have to wait until he gets home at 5:30 or 6... depending on the MAX schedule. I can't wait to hear about his first day! I know this is "normal," but it's really hard to break out of a 4 1/2 year routine! I'm going to make lunch now... all by myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh...but you can still come hang with the Losties in the JCA!