Thursday, March 27, 2008

Job No Longer Hunting

Well, I got a job. It is with a company called Scan One. They are located in downtown Portland. Best I can tell they do document scanning and storage. I say that because the website isn't very clear about what they do. They use lots of corporate jargon that doesn't convey a clear picture of what they really do. Anyway, I'm apparently going to be working on an accounts payable web application. It should be a big learning curve, since I know pretty much nothing about accounts payable. Ok, I can can add and subtract and do calculus. So, I probably know something about it, but not much. I start on Monday. So, thanks to those who have been praying for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Davin. I'm very happy to see you back in the saddle again!

Dave said...

Congratulations!

Beka said...

Okay that congrats actually came from me. Not that Dave wouldn't send his congratulations as well, I'm sure he would, but I just wanted to be clear who was happy for you first!:) (No, I'm not at all competitive.)