Monday, March 29, 2010

A Day Trip to Albany

This week Grammy was in the hospital after fainting one morning.  She’s doing fine now, but it was a reminder to me that the end could be near for her.  We decided to take the camera and get a few pictures of her with Desmond.  Right as we pulled in Nathan and Daniel drove in behind us.  God has perfect timing!  It caught me off guard, but it was good to see them again so soon.  It also made talking a bit easier since Grammy can’t carry on a conversation very well and doesn’t remember us.

After visiting Grammy we went to Mom and Dad’s house for lunch. When Desmond woke up from his nap we played outside a bit before driving home.  What a beautiful day!  I was inspired by the picturesque country setting and the sunny daffodils.  I could have taken pictures for hours, but here’s a few shots I got in the short time we had.  Desmond’s highlight was the “tractor” outside the barn.  I think he could have played for several more hours, too.

 IMG_0948  IMG_0925IMG_0938