Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Little Puzzler

Desmond takes after me in his love for puzzles.  Yesterday we had fun putting together every jigsaw puzzle he has.  We have long since left the wooden peg puzzles in favor of jigsaw puzzles.  A few months ago I did a 1000-piece puzzle and while I was sorting Desmond put together the first three pieces on his own.  He can do 48 piece puzzles all by himself now, so I’m thinking of getting even bigger ones for him. 

It was Desmond’s idea to not wear clothes so that’s why he’s only in a diaper and socks.  And yes, he’s back in diapers.  Our last potty training session lasted eight weeks, but he was still having lots of major accidents, and I can only remember about four times where he told us he needed to go potty.  My hospital stay totally derailed everything so it is back to diapers for now.

IMG_2863IMG_2868

IMG_2864IMG_2873