Friday, May 20, 2011

Picnics and Pictures

DSC_0004The weather has been beautiful the last three days. With my breastfeeding struggles at least it’s cheerful outside! We enjoyed a picnic lunch on Wednesday in our front yard.

DSC_0018Desmond loves his baby sister! He often wants to hold her and makes sure she has everything she needs. He even gives her the hug, kiss, eskimo kiss, high-five, knuckles, and thumbs up routine. She’s going to get lots of love from him. After spending so much intensive one-on-one time with Kaylynn, Desmond looks so huge to me! He’s my big boy.

DSC_0031I can’t resist taking pictures of Kaylynn. She’s so beautiful! I love to snuggle her and kiss her cheeks. It warms my heart in ways I can’t even describe just to hold her close. She’s my lovely flower – a precious gift.

DSC_0027DSC_0042DSC_0053