Saturday, March 24, 2012

March Birthdays

On March tenth we hosted March birthdays.  We met at Big Al’s just down the road and had fun bowling.  It’s been quite awhile since most of us have bowled so the playing field was mostly even.  Daniel has the most stylized throw and looks like a professional.  Desmond even got in on the action.  I forgot how loud bowling alleys are so that was the only drawback.  Kaylynn didn’t like it and I tried bowing with her in the Ergo but it didn’t work.  Oh well!  We enjoyed several hours of socializing, food, and gifts at our place afterwards.  This year I realize that I am exactly half of Dad’s age.  He was 32 when I was born.  Hmm.  I don’t feel old enough to be that “grown up,” but the years they just keep on a comin’. 

DSC_2116DSC_2133DSC_2127DSC_2167

There, now I feel caught up.  Sorry for all the posts all at once.