Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fun Outings

Desmond and I were stuck at home all week last week because we were both sick.  I’m making up for it this week by doing something fun every morning.  Monday we went swimming at Firstenburg Community Center.  Tuesday we went to the zoo.  I’d never been by myself and it was actually a lot of fun just the two of us wondering around.  Then today we had Chloe over to play and we all took a walk to the park.  It’s great having two kids.  They play so well together… most of the time, anyway.  Chloe couldn’t always understand Desmond’s words which was funny. 

Des: “Draw?” (Referring to coloring, but he doesn’t pronounce the “r”)

Chloe: “There’s a doll over there.”

Later…

Des: “Chloe, tent too?” (Asking if she wanted to come into the tent we made)

Chloe: “Yeah, I have a tattoo.”

IMG_2420 IMG_2444 alt alt